Rosa Parks PTA Auction
Welcome to the Rosa Parks PTA Starry Nights Auction 2018!
What: The Rosa Parks PTA Auction is the second biggest fundraiser of the year! Meet up and mingle with our amazing Rosa Parks community and raise money for our 450+ students.
When: February 10, 2018 from 7-10PM
Where: Neyborly’s community space at 2043 San Pablo Avenue, Berkeley CA 94702 (Next door to Highwire Cafe)
How: Purchase advance tickets for $40 per person (door price: $50 per person). Ticket price includes drinks, light fare and desserts plus music and a live/silent auction. Must be over 21 to attend.
Bid on incredible items including:
- Dining packages at Chez Panisse, Rivoli, Picante, La Mediteranee and more
- Kids Activities & Camps: Monkey Business, CAL Rec Sports
- Shopping at Transports, Toy-Go-Round, Shoes on Solano, Talavera Ceramics,
- Tickets to the Aurora Theater, Oakland Ice, Fine Arts Museum of SF, SF MOMA, Lindsay Wildlife Museum, Yerba Buena Center,
- Plus art, fine wine, photography, services, memorabilia, gift baskets
- And many pay-to-play packages from our community offering rock climbing, family camp, personal organizing and much more!
BUY TICKETS NOW – Invite your friends and family!
Lyft to the Auction & Donate to Rosa Parks! Use the promo code ROSAPARKS18 to get $5 off your ride and give $5 to Rosa Parks from Sum Digital. For more information and restrictions, click here.
Auction donations may take the form of a service, gift, sponsorship or prize package.
- You must submit your donation by January 16.
- The last day to delivery/receive your class auction donation is February 5.
Most high-bidding donations are simply items shared or time spent. Please consider if any of these options are something that you can provide (examples only):
- Valuable Items: Art, photography, memorabilia, furniture, fine wines and more
- Special Services: Family photo session, graphic design, personal chef or meal delivery, home cleaning, interior design and more
- Shared Talents: Rock climbing or swim lessons, dancing, yoga/pilates session, guitar lessons, cake decorating or more
- Lead A Tour: Hiking in Marin, biking the East Bay hills, a tour of your cool workplace, etc.
- Special Access: Share you vacation home, season ticket seats at a Warrior’s Game, etc.
- Host A Party: Cooking or dessert making class for 5, a themed dinner party for 10 guests, pool party for kids, kickball tournament for kids & adults, etc.
- Sponsor A Prize: Purchase a gift to your favorite restaurant, gym, hotel or more!
If you and/or someone you know is a company/organization that will donate a prize to the Rosa Parks Auction, please let us know and we will reach out to them for donations.
Looking for volunteers to help set up/break down, work during the event and post-event clean up. Pre-event volunteers to help organize auction items and pick up/delivery.
Contact your Class Room Parent to contribute to your classroom donation to the Auction. Every class is asked to donate a custom curated gift, item or prize package.
Sponsorship is another great way to get involved, help support our school and gain great exposure for your business.
Email us at