Rosa Parks Fall Carnival is Sunday, October 29th, 2017 from 12PM-4PM!
We’ll have lots of booths provided by each classroom including games and crafts. We’ll have tasty food, our annual Cake Walk and this year a Raffle drawing with some great prizes including a trip to Disney!
Come and enjoy the carnival, rain or shine!
Carnival & Game Tickets are:
- 1 ticket for $1
- 12 tickets for $10
- 25 tickets for $20
- 50 tickets for $30
Rosa Parks PTA Fall Carnival Raffle: Purchase tickets to the Rosa Parks PTA Fall Carnival Raffle and support our students. Enter for a chance to win family-friendly prizes including grand prize tickets to DisneylandⓇ!
Raffle drawing takes place on October 29, 2017 at the Rosa Parks PTA Carnival located at 920 Allston Way, Berkeley, CA 94710.
- Buy raffle tickets ($2 each) for a chance to enter to win prizes including:
- Tickets to DisneylandⓇ – GRAND PRIZE!
- Family tickets to Children’s Fairyland (admits 4)
- Family pass to the Bay Area Discovery Museum (admits 5)
- Two tickets to the Exploratorium
- Two tickets to the Berkeley Playhouse production of Annie
- Passes to Kids Gym
- Five gift certificates to Sports Basement
Carnival Raffle Information:
- Tickets are $2.00 USD per raffle ticket.
- Entrants purchase a ticket which is placed into a box and blindly drawn at random on October 29, 2017.
- Ticket stubs and payment must be received in the mail by Thursday, October 26, 2017. Ticket stubs and payment must be submitted in-person by 12PM (PST) on Sunday, October 29, 2017.
- Winner need not be present to win.
- Best efforts will be made to contact the winner if not present. Prizes must be picked up in-person from Rosa Parks Elementary School located at 920 Allston Way, Berkeley, CA 94710. Prizes must be claimed by June 1, 2018.