Join The PTA
2017-2018 Membership Drive
Each fall, Rosa Parks families are asked to join the Rosa Parks PTA. Parent participation is a big part of what makes Rosa Parks such a great school. Your membership gives you the opportunity to vote on how PTA funds are used and helps support the educational goals of the school’s teachers and administrators.
Click here to download the PTA membership form in PDF format. Completed forms may be dropped off during the first week of school to the PTA volunteers out front (and selling our fabulous Rosa Parks t-shirts), Back to School Night (September 8) or anytime before October 30 in the PTA box in the main office.
Some Quick Facts:
- Annual PTA membership costs $6 per person, and all adults in our school community are encouraged to join.
- PTA Membership lasts one year and must be renewed annually.
- Our membership goal is to have 100% of parents, teachers and school administrators join the Rosa Parks PTA.
- PTA Membership is separate from the Rosa Parks Annual Fund. Please participate in both.
- T-shirts will be available for sale during the first week of school and at Back to School night. With your purchase of a $15 t-shirt, you’ll receive one PTA membership. Children’s sizes included.
To join, please
- choose “Become a Member” below, and also
- fill out the member information form.