Rosa Parks’ Room Parents support classroom teachers, build classroom community, and connect parents to school-wide involvement and volunteer opportunities.
In 2016-2017, Room Parents will:
- Support your classroom teacher’s parent involvement needs
- Compile a class Contact List for your child’s classroom
- Coordinate class gifts for your child’s teacher (2-3 times per year)
- Forward email messages to the class list from the PTA
- Provide opportunities for and encourage parents to take leadership roles in various events and activities at Rosa Parks
Please contact Caren, Rosa Parks’ Room Parent Coordinator if you have questions.