Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Rosa Parks. We have lots of different ways that you can help out.
This page will be updated soon!
- Family Night Helpers
- Sunday Streets Booth
- Rosa Parks Annual Fund
- Hospitality Team
- Carnival Committee
- Staff Holiday Gift Organizers
- T-Shirt Team
- Room Parents
- Rosa Parks’ Room Parents support classroom teachers, build classroom community, and connect parents to school-wide involvement and volunteer opportunities.
- Support your classroom teacher’s parent involvement needs
- Compile a class Contact List for your child’s classroom
- Coordinate class gifts for your child’s teacher (2-3 times per year)
- Forward email messages to the class list from the PTA
- Provide opportunities for and encourage parents to take leadership roles in various events and activities at Rosa Parks
Please contact Caren, Rosa Parks’ Room Parent Coordinator if you have questions.
For other general inquiries, please fill your details in the form below and somebody from the PTA will contact you ASAP.
[contact-form to=’‘ subject=’Volunteer opportunities’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]